need prayers for my sister

Haylee_38

My sister just called after returning from her appt. with the urologist. He

feels her tumor is most likely malignant. :cry: She is scheduled for

surgery Tuesday. I am in Ohio and she is in Nevada that breaks my heart

I can not be there with her in person. I will be there in spirit and if you would say a prayer for my sister it would mean alot to us both. Haylee

(((Haylee)))

You and your sister are in our thoughts and prayers--and will be all the more so on Tuesday.

I know how hard it is for you to be apart from her at this time--and I am praying for extra strength for both of you during this difficult time.

Please keep us updated on how you and she are both doing.

Melinda

Thank you for the replys and the prayers. I am still in a daze. My sister

went alone to her appointment { not good } Wish so much I could of been there for support and to be extra ears for what the doctor said. All

she came away with was the doctor went in with a camera to get a better

look. He then told her the tumor was large and he hoped it was low grade.

He is almost certain that it is cancer. :cry: He said after her surgery on

Tuesday he will know more. Thank you again for the prayers. I still have hope the doctor may be wrong and it will not be cancer. Anyone know how he can tell by just looking at the tumor? With my mom and dad who both had lung cancer the doctors did not mention cancer until they were certain. Just curious why he seems so certain already. Haylee

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

Haylee I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. As for the doctor, he could be wrong. If it were that easy, there would be no need for a pathologist to do a biopsy. I will be hoping and praying very hard. You're a very sweet person and I wish the best for you and yours.

Cat

Haylee,

I'm thinking of you and your sister and keeping everything crossed for the best.

You never know until they get the wretched thing out -- then you can celebrate or plan for the next step in the battle. And there are plenty of steps to take, as you know. So keep the proverbial stiff upper lip...or not...you can cry, scream, howl and carry on in whatever fashion you want as long as you get up after that and keep on fighting!

Will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

Ellen