Mom-9:21 p.m. Mst

Fresca

Mom passed away peacefully and gently with all of us with her. She didn't make it home from the hospital. She is now really HOME, and got a promotion. Thank you all for all your support and care. I will continue to check with all. Thank you all

Rana :cry:

Rana,

My deepest sympathies to you. My dear mom passsed away only 8 weeks ago yesterday. It is hard, but you will go on, and it will get easier. Take all the time you need to grieve. Reach 0ut to us when needed. Take care,

faylene

Rana,

Please accept my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

I like what you said when you said that your mom was really HOME and the she got a promotion too.

One thing that has really helped me with my mom dying is something that my father in law has told me many times. He has had two heart attacks that have resulted in surgery. The first one he feels that her had basically had died and came back. He nows says with such conviction that there are many thing worse then dying. He also says that when he does go that he will be ready and at peace. I believe him.

Rana, may you continue to feel your moms presence and love. If you need a friend, feel free to pm me and I will share whatever I can with you.

I will be thinking of you and praying for you and your family as you enter into the grieving process.

HUGS, Shelly

Dear Rana,

I am so sorry for your loss. I had just PM'd you as I had no idea and had not seen your post first. I now understand why I hadn't heard from you.

I really am sorry and I will continue to pray for you and your family as I know you could use the strength.

I truly am sorry that I didn't see your post before I had sent you a PM.

Connie

ALL-

Thank you for all you wonderful replies. I just wanted to let everyone know, we are okay. Only okay. We miss her desperatley, she was our glue, if you know what I mean. thank you so much for everything you all. I will keep in touch. I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU ALL!!!!!

God needed mommy for some work, and that is why she was promoted. Please do NOT GIVE UP YOUR FIGHT OR WILL TO SURVIVE. It can happen my dear friends. You guys STAY STRONG!!! I mean it...STAY STRONG!!!

Thank you again for everything you all. SOPHIA- I PMd you my dear sweet friend. Shellie- thank you so much, I WILL CONTINUE ALL FOR YOU TOO AND YOUR MOM!!! Please don't give up hope. It can happen. my mommy was just too tired, and god said it was time.

Rana

Rana!!!! I am here for you if you need to talk!!!!!! PLease accept my sympathy, i have been there and I thinking of you!!!! Remember all the good times!!! talk about the good times!!!! i can say a bottle of wine and some good friends and his fmaily remisinsing about what kind of person he was made me feel like he was watching over us and laughin along with us!!!