mike died

nancy c

Hi All,

I just want to say that Nancy also posted in the

NSCLC & MESOTHELIOMA forum, which she explains more about Mikes passing.

Our hearts and prayers go out to you Nancy.

Maryanne

Nancy, I am so very sorry to read of Mike's passing. Plese let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. I'm asking God to watch over you, comfort you and help you find peace in all of this sorrow!

Nancy, I am so sorry for your loss. My husband passed away 9/30/04 at the age of 53 also. His cancer history is very similar to Mikes. His cancer first showed up in his neck and was already in his brain. His legs swelled up near the end and he also passed away in his recliner. He lived 17 months from diagnosis and he tried everything from chemo, surgery and radiation. Please take care of yourself as it is all very exhausting grieving. I still get so very exhausted but I do have some better days. We were married for 24 years so it is so hard to live on without someone you are so used to having here. But know that Mike is not suffering anymore and that his love lives on in you. Carolyn

Guest I love my Daddy

I am still new here but I thought I would reply to tell you how very sorry I am. I wish you and yours for better days and that you always keep his memory with you always.

Brandy