separation anxiety

bunny

Amie

Never feel like you have to erase a post.

It may be just the one needed by another member to help them know they are not alone.

We will all pray for your mom and lift her up and support her while you get a bit of renewal.

Enjoy your bike ride.

Love you

Love Suki

Brat

Amie,

VACATION, concentrate on FUN. MANY, many things "can happen" at any time, stop focusing on them and LIVE. Geez, girl, get out there and LIVE. I'm 110% positive Suki doesn't want you to put your life on hold until she dies/other shoe drops - you'll be 80 years old! :wink:

Get out there while you are young and speak some Latin - Carpe diem!

Get on that bike and get your heart back in your throat, where it's supposed to be when you're having SOOOOO much fun! Laugh until you cry, rejoice in the wind in your face and the sand under your feet. (Boy, I could use some time on the beach! LOL)

Have FUN. Be young. Be stupid - not TOO stupid, now. LIVE.

"Every evening I turn my worries over to God. He's going to be up all night anyway." Mary C. Crowley :wink:

Bunny,

Have a wonderful time and come back with great experiences to share with Suki. Sharing your fun, seeing the beauty through your words will be more help to her than anything else.

Leslie

Have a great vacation and really let your hair down. There's nothing like the beach to clear cobwebs from your head! Just be like those waves and let one worry roll out to sea with every wave!!!

Bunny,

Everyone has offered up the Perfect Words to encourage you to enjoy a carefree vacation. I second them all. A renewed Bunny brings a lot of energy back to be shared with Suki. And I can't wait to hear most (not all!) of the details from the biker journey!

(I love your moniker "Bunny" because that was my nickname for Jim (he got used to it).) He had the cutest buns I'd ever layed eyes on and somewhere in the 27 years it became Bunny. In the hospital when he couldn't open his eyes but he could hear sometimes, while the nurses would try to get his attention with "Jim, Jim", I would step over and say "Bunny" and his eyebrows would lift really high! So, I can't call you Amie now because I love your special name. Sorry for the long detour here...)

Hit the road girl!

Lynne

Darn...I hate being back at work...I miss all the interesting posts during the day. :wink:

Hope you are headed off to a wonderful vacation. I know I came back from mine refreshed and ready to go.

You never have to worry about editing here...generally there are many more of us lurking and reading who get a big "Me too!" out of posts like that. That's why we come together as a community who understands each other. Plus I'm s big believer in venting and getting feelings out.

Have a blast!

:) Kelly

Or .... you could bring Suki to Fla ( it's only 94-95 here these days) ... take my place at work ... and let ME take a vacation.

j/k Have a fun, relaxing, peaceful, anxiety-free holiday weekend. You will come back renewed, refreshed, and ready to tackle anything that comes along.

1. I will never edit again. you're right, it's silly. just a little public temper tantrum on my part. :oops:

2. you guys are the best, truly. thank you all for your responses, and for looking out for suki. and me.

3. I'M GOING. we're loading up the bike, I am going to mom's 4:00 appt. (call it a happy medium) and we're heading out as soon as rush hour subsides. we'll stop tonight, then head on to SC tomorrow.

4. I trust god. mom is in his hands anyway. whether I am in Queens or Myrtle Beach. that is what I have come to. thanks for that.

see ya when I'm back.

xoxo

bunny