Ada

JimW

It was two years on September 20th that Ada died. It is still tough living without her but I'm doing OK. I still check in on the board once in a while to keep up with things. It is still the positive and supportive place that Ada loved. I think Ada would have wanted me to post -

Jim

Jim,

I echo Becky's post- Ada was one of the first to welcome me also. It is because of her and others like her that I stuck around.

I can still close my eyes and see the picture of her, with the lei around her neck. Not only her words but that calm, happy picture gave me hope that it would be alright. Please know, she will always be remembered here Jim.

Thanks for posting and I am glad that you are doing okay.

Jim, I am so glad you posted to let us know that you're alright. I'm sure that Ada would be pleased! I really miss Ada and find it so hard to believe that two years have already passed. Please keep in touch with us!!!

Jim,

Its so good to hear from you..I will never forget Ada, I think of her often..She sent me a very touching pm soon after I lost my dad I copied it at keep it next to my dads picture..She was a very special angel to me...I hope you are able to find some peace at least knowing Ada left her mark on so many...

XO