Brian & Pat update, Tues. 10/18

bunny

Pat and Brian,

I too am saying prayers for you.

It is too bad about the wedding, but just an idea.....if you have a lap top and someone at the wedding has a lap top, you could use a web cam to "be there" for the wedding. You would have to be signed on but it could be done. They are easy to use and easy to set up. Just an idea. Maybe someone can help you out with this so you could "be there" for this very special day for all of you.

Much love and lots of prayers.

Shirleyb

Like Addie said "this is a hard one" and so unfair. Really bad timing for everyone.

I am so sorry Pat & Brian, this is so difficult for you both. I pray for the Altima to work wonders and Brian to feel better.

Sometimes the situations that life throws us just sucks and this is one of those times. But we have to get Brain well, that is our main focus.

Mega prayers and candle lights for Brian and you, our wonderful Pat.

Besides the white candle I have lit for Brian in my home, I am going to send a candle on this site.

Hang in there Pat, you have many people who love you here. You have always been such a positive force every since you found us. We are so lucky to have you. We only want to give back to you what you have given us.

Bless you and Brian.

Maryanne