Follow-up

Jyoung20

Hey everyone,

I had my follow-up scan yesterday and the good news is that everything is still stable except for the radiation pneumonitus. It has improved so NO MORE STEROIDS!! I am so excited. Other good news- Fox 13 here in Memphis and my hometown newspaper are doing a segment on Lung Cancer Awareness. I am so excited about getting the word out. On another note, I have decided to not do the silent auction. That is really not my cup of tea. Instead I am going to host a middle school and high school band contest (concert festival) in early March. This will be the first Lung Cancer fundraiser that Memphis has had, that I am aware of. I know it will be a huge success. We are going to call it---- "Playing for a Cure". Any ideas to help with making this event a success, please p.m. me . I am very open to suggestions.

Thanks everyone and God Bless!!!

Jamie

Wow Jamie...I can just feel all of your energy and I know this is going to be one huge success. I have absolutely no musical or art creativity in my blood so I can't help with ideas, but will be screaming and yelling from the cheering section!

Go get them in Memphis!

Jamie!

WOOOHOOO!!!

So happy for this good news. And your benefit conert idea sounds great. I found the following links for a company that sells sheet music. These are two listing for music for middle school bands! Maybe you'll find something the kids haven't heard before that excites them. Good luck!

Leslie

http://www.music44.com/X/product/BDM05017-D

http://www.music44.com/X/product/BDM04029-D