Early report in - CT reads "no sign of disease / stable

Snowflake

Okay, this is how the one-stick thing works:

I hate needles. The techs always insist that "they can do it" when I request a nurse to set the IV. Three to five blown veins later, they call in the nurse I requested in the first place... :roll:

THIS time, I spoke to my itty-bitty husband before I went in and told him that I really didn't want to be a pin cushion for the radiology department. They called my name, he stood up to go with me and a nurse who was bigger than me told him to sit down. Full waiting room, I said, "No, he's coming in with me" (he usually does for the needle part because they are just so incompetent).

The nurse happened to be in the room who had been called in the last time while I was a bruised and bloodied mess - she didn't even let the tech try!

It wasn't a perfect stick, there was fishing involved (and that flippin' hurts), but it WAS only one vein and it wasn't "blown"...

So, Frank, just get an itty-bitty husband like mine and you'll get a one-stick day every now and then. (Mark is 6'3" and built like a Mac truck...he looks scary but is a real teddy bear. I'm the blonde that looks like a push-over and totally sweet...LOL)

It's about time they got it right!!

Thrilled for you Becky. I have a smile here :D and it just won't go away. :D:lol::P8):mrgreen: Thanks for that.

Meet you at Cindi's later. Whaver you want it's on me. Maybe we could get that little birdie to join us also as he was the one with the good news!

Enjoy the good news, you really deserve it.

Maryanne :wink: