Lucie and Pneumonia

Don Wood

Hope Lucie is feeling better. That's a long hospital stay and I hope she can come home soon. Try to rest up a bit while they take good care of her. I know that's easier said than done. Have a nice glass of wine in the evening. :? Of course prayers are on the way.

Annie

Dear Don-

Just got back from a yearly family function. I'm sooo very sorry to hear the news of Lucie's pneumonia and the fact that she will have to be in the hospital for quite some time. Praying she gets better soonest so she can be home again.

Today they moved Lucie to ICU since she is not getting any better. They are trying to determine what strand of pneumonia she has and also to keep close watch on her. They may do a bronchioscope tomorrow. Her blood pressure has returned to normal, but her blood oxygen can only be maintained with assistance. Don

Hi Don...Please remember while Lucie is in the hospital that you must also take care of Don. She is being watched very carefully I'm sure, and will need you when she gets home.

I will keep you both in my prayers and hope to see your post in the Good News sectin really soon.

Take Care,

Bonnie

I just sent a special prayer your way. I remember when my dad got pneumonia and he had to be in ICU also. But ICU is the best care because you know their every need is tended to and they are watched over all the time. It takes time to heal and i will continue to pray for you both. God bless you.

Christy

We much appreciate all your support and prayers. Lucie has been stable since Saturday but only marginally better. Both lungs are full of fluid and she has a hard time breathing at times. It is really touch and go right now. All three of our kids are here and we have a schedule at church for people to sign up and come stay with her for a period. She is very scared right now to be alone. With my kids and the friends, I have been able to go home and get a night's rest every night. Also, I take breaks to mind the dogs and do other errands. It is a real tough time right now, even though the cancer is at bay. Don

Don, Sorry to hear Lucie is still having problems! But I'm glad to hear your kids and friends are helping you out.. Sometimes help from famly and friends is worth so much!! I'm thankful you are getting some rest and that you have help!!! I'll say another prayer for you and Lucie! Tell her my thoughts are with both of you!! Take Care!! Christy