New Here!

Welcome Joanne and Larry!

Sorry that LC has touch your life, and that you find yourself in a place to need a site like this. But I am glad you came and I look forward to getting to know you better.

The site is wonderful and there is so much information and support. Look around, and hopefully you will find much here that give you both what things you need at this time. In time as you read and reply, you will find that you are the one who inspires others and brings the knowledge and hope. Both sides of this process are rewarding and fulfilling.

God Bless you both!

Carleen

Hi Joanandlarry,

I read messages from this board for quite a while before I contributed...they are such a friendly and compassionate lot that I couldn't hold off for too long before I decided to ask for help and loving support...and guess what; I got it 10 fold :!::) and the same will happen for you :) The sad part is that we had to end up here :cry: The best part is we couldn't have found a more understanding bunch :wink: Know that there is so much hope, help and compassion found here that you will be so grateful to yur daughter for ever finding this place :)

Best of luck to you and your family,

Jenny

Would it be too imposing if I asked who your daughter is, what's her login name?

I just love it when I see whole families getting involved in the support and care of a LC survivor. We have a few members who are related here. We had a member, Tbone, who had a number of sisters, family, spouse and self all posting.