My Precious Dad!

bethluvswill13

Beth, I am so sorry to hear about your father. Please accept my deepest sympathies.

Your family will be in my prayers, as you try to adjust to life and go forward from this dark place. You are right, your father will never be far away from you, so do not say good-bye. He is with you and loves you and your daughter still, only now he is your angel watching over you.

Beth, I am so sorry to hear about the passing of you dad. It s shame that he did not live longer after his inital diagnosis.

Please accept my deepest condolences.

You are always welcome here and I hope you will continue to support otherers. If not, we are always if you need us.

Peace be with you,

Maryanne

Oh Beth,

I am so very sorry to hear this news. I know how hard it is to lose a father--there is just nothing like that bond for us "little" girls.

I pray for strength and peace for you and your whole family during this time. We are all here for you--thanks for not giving up on us as well!

:) Kelly

Beth -

I am so sorry....having just lost my mom who was my best friend... I do have a sense of what you are going through, and i know how heartbreaking it is . It sounds like your dad died with dignity he lived his life with - he sounds like a great man.

You are in my thoughts. Please PM me if I can help in any way.

Love,

Holly