NOT THE BEST OF -BUT NOT THE WORST EITHER NEWS

sues

I had my 3 month MRI today on the brain mets after the 40 WBR - Got the results - The tumor in my brain is STABLE !!! It has decreased in size a small amount but not gone.

I was so afraid of this scan - because I was sure it had grow . I asked the rad aonc if it would EVER go away.. He said he didn't know - but he said I can't have any more rad to my brain..

BUT I'LL TAKE- STABLE - THAT'S THE FIRST TIME THEY EVER USED STABLE FOR MY CANCER !':D')

That doesn't mean when I go back for the CT of the lung - that will be stable too. I'll take one at a time

thanks for all the encouragment and prayers - you guys are in my prayers too

love ya guys

sue

Sue that is great news! I am so happy for you.

I know that you would prefer if the scan showed it was gone 100%, but stable with shrinkage is great.

When Keith had his WBR, there was no shrinkage, but it did hold stable. In fact, it held it stable for over a year and a half, it never grew again. The oncologist said just because the mets showed on the scan doesn't mean that the tumors were alive. They could be dead and no longer active. With an MRI there is no way to tell that, and a PET doesn't work on the head. So I am praying positive thoughts that that tumor is a dead dead dead mass.

Much love

Carleen