THANK YOU ALL

sues

I'm not sure where to post this : but I need to get it said -

For over a year all of you have been so supportive. When I needed lifted you were always there.

I THANK YOU FOR THAT

I hope NO ONE EVER NEEDS TO FIND THIS SITE. BUT THEY WILL., and you wonderful people will be here to help them too. You can't imagine how much I have appreciated ALL of you !

I know Missy has been helped so much too. My other kids wait to hear from her ( she's our talker of the family )

I'm not giving up...not yet anyway . Missy stated in her last entry that I said I can't believe dying would be this hard..I can't ..She is such a good kid -she tries so hard to make it easier on me and the family. Always hoping..

I've had so much support from ALL my family - I know that's why I'm still here -between the prayers and encouragement -couldn't have happened without all of you..

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEING HERE FOR ME AND MY FAMILY/ MAY GOD WATCH OVER ALL OF YOU/ LOVE YOU ALL

SUE

Oh Sue,

Of course we are all here for EVERYONE who finds the need. All of us as well. Your journey over the past year has been an arduous one and you have jumped every hurdle with poise and grace. Missy is an exceptional young woman, and you are as well.

May your journey continue for a long time, Sue. And we will continue to be here for you and for Missy. You continue to serve as an example of just how to battle this beast and I have been playing close attention. Thank YOU for all you have brought to this board. Many of us have turned to you as well as you turning to us here.

I'll be keeping you both close in prayer.

Kasey

dearest Sue,

You two have remained in my heart for quite awhile now. You have helped so much with all of us. I agree this group is pretty special. I just wish this weren't happening to you and to your beautiful family.

Just don't have the words to express my sadness as you go through this.

love ya, Sue.

Cindi o'h

Sue, I think you are such a brave lady! Just keep on fighting and we'll keep on praying for you! Missy is such a wonderful daughter and the two of you are so blessed to have each other. Please know that you're in our hearts and prayers every day!