Getting to Know You - September 15

Ann

I always vote...rain or shine. I was always taught that voting is a privilige that our forefathers fought for and that we should always honor them and their courage by voting. I always try and do my homework on candidates before voting. I usually vote straight party lines but I have been known to cross over a couple of times if the candidate is really a really good one.

I vote in every election. I don't always vote for everything on the ballot unless I have some knowledge of the person or topic. While I tend to vote more for one party, I do cross party lines based on the candidates stand on topics of importance to me.

I believe that voting gives me a free pass to complain or compliment, or complement, forget which is right.

I get annoyed at my children when they tell me they did not vote.

I always vote and sometimes if the need arises and there is no one I like I do a write in. We have problems in this state sometimes with certain independents getting on Ballot. Have to write in independents occasionally.

I vote all elections, including our recent primary. Now, what really rots in my state is that you have to declare a party line to vote party candidates in a primary election -- that came about around a year or so ago in my state and I absolutely hate that.....I am non-partisan, because I prefer to vote for the best candidate based on what they stand for, not what party they belong to!!!!!! That meant this year, I didn't get to vote for alot of candidates I really like across both parties in our primary -- I could only vote a non-partisan ballot and that wasn't on much!!!!!!

Linda

Well i usually end up voting a straight ticket but like some one else has said i've been known to cross over. As for issue's i try to Vote for the Pro Life candidate no matter which party he stand's for as my life's experiences have shown that those who respect and support life as a rule are normally much more MORAL in all thing's......