I could use some prayers... Update 11/07

MsC1210

Hi All

I know this is not LC related and I do apologize for that. I really need some prayers for my daughter. Meg has been having stomach issues since the beginning of the summer. All of her tests have come back inconclusive and tomorrow she is undergoing an endoscopy and series of biopsies. I am hoping that you can spare a prayer for her. It would mean so much to her as well as myself and my family.

Thank you.

Chris

Thank you so much all of you who offered Meg and myself your prayers and support. Keep us in your prayers if you could and would as now we get to do that insanely infuriating and nerve wracking waiting game. grrrrr.

Bottom line is the testing is over for now and I have her home, tired, a bit sore but glad to be done with this part.

We thank you all so much

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all so much for the thoughts and prayers.

Meg's testing is done and we are now awaiting the follow up appointment to get results and hopefully answers.

I apologize for not having updated sooner. As some of you are aware, my oldest son has enlisted in the Army National Guard and he will be leaving in just 2 weeks for basic training. This will take him away from the family for at least 16 weeks and means that he will not be with us for Thanksgiving. We have been trying to make sure he has everything in order as well as taking care of Meg as well as the youngest little one. It has been a little crazy to put it lightly.

I will let you know late next week how the test results turn out. In the meantime please keep the positive thoughts and prayers coming.

Thank you all so very much, not only from me but from all of us.

Love and prayers to all,

Chris

Hi everyone,

Just in from the doctor's office with test results in hand. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE PRAYERS AND GOOD THOUGHTS. The stomach biopsies are all BENIGN! Meg has a very severe case of Acid Reflux Disease which will be treated with increased doses of her meds and bland diet. I have never, in my life, been so happy to hear such a "generalized" diagnosis. I almost stopped listening after I heard benign.

Again, we thank you all for the prayers and support. I wish I had words to express how I feel right now. :D

Love and hugs to all

Chris