Wound healing nicely

daggiesmom

First I need to apologize for not keeping up on the board as much as before. I've been Really Busy around here. The visiting nurse comes everyday to change the bandage, coumidin level is checked by the lab people once a week, and hubby arranged to have our apartment painted and new carpeting installed as a surprise for me while I was in the hospital, so the painter comes here every afternoon/evening! Don't get me wrong, I feel I'm really lucky to have all this activity rather than being back in the hospital, but I kid with hubby that we should have a revolving door, not a front door. And I definitely need someone to answer my phone, too!

Anyway, I went to the surgeon yesterday and he said my wound is healing very well, he was very pleased with my progress. That is my best news. He says I heal quickly.

I've been reading the postings and will try to keep up as best as I can. Love to all.

Joanie ((()))

No way, Ginny, did he get to pick out the carpeting. That was a real trip! Men have no patience - if they don't see what they like right away, they're ready to give up :lol: That was last nights adventure. He did pick out the paint colors though and he did a great job with that (whew!)

Joanie ((()))

Been thinking about you, Joanie! Glad you are healing and that you are getting a bit of remodeleling done as well. What color DID Brian pick for the paint? Macho Mauve?

Take your time with things and post when up to it.No need to overdo! We will all be here whenever you are!

Kasey

Well, the carpet measuring guy showed up at 8:01 this a.m. after calling at 7:15 - quick, jump into clothes, brush teeth. He came and went in 10 minutes, tops! Hope the carpeting comes that easily. We picked kakhi color with white baseboard and ceiling for our room, carpet is a darker, shaded beige plush, and for the small room, a dark green, white window frames and boarder and a beige, cream and green speckled berber rug. That room is for tv, stationery bike ( I hope!) plants, etc. I think we need some touches of other colors - any ideas for window shades would be appreciated!

Funny, yesterday I felt not so well. No energy and very achy all over. Today is a good day and so far no aches and pains. I guess that's how it goes when you're healing. So I grab the good days and try to get some things done. And the nurse just left, so now I can get rollin', but I'll roll slowly. Great day to everyone.

Joanie ((()))