My Mom Diane Passed

brsarah

My mom has passed. I drove through the rain, from Mass to Connecticut. I set up a cot by her bed and read the pshalms to her. I prayed with her and sang her favorite songs. For those who believe in spiritual stuff, I saw small white lights above my mom's bed all night long up until she finally passed. I fell asleep for 40 minutes and woke, startled to the silence, her peace. It takes courage and spirit to face this disease, to face ones ending. My mom did it with grace. I wish everybody in the whole world could of known my mom. Some day I will be with her, sitting across from a tray of hot cookies in our dim dining room, my mom a auburn beauty, the world endless, our lives ahead of us. I love you mama, my best friend. Rest peacefully, Sarah

I am so sorry to hear this news, but am relieved thaat your mom was surrounded by love and encompassed peacefully into the next realm of her existence. It also takes an equal strenght for us to carry on in the light of what has happened, and a great deal of courage to accept this. My deepest condolences and most heartfelt prayers ar with you and your family tonite for peace and strength and comfort.

I am so sorry Sarah for the loss of you mom. But I will say you had a beautiful experience. I am sure because of that it made the transition of her soul completely at peace. This will help you with your greiving.

Please accept my deepest condolences as the passing of a mom is so deep with regret when they are no longer here for us. Moms are always our biggest supporters through good times and all the stressful situations life throws our way. But they are always there to lift up our spirits. There is a complete void when they leave us.

You will see your mom again, and will be sitting with that auburn beauty having those hot cookies and it will be a joyous reunion. But that will be a long way down the road. You have a lot of living to do before that happens.

Keep your mom deep in that special place in your heart that is just reserved for moms. I know that is where my mom is.

From what you told us, she was a very brave lady.

Peace be with you.

Maryanne

Sarah,

I'm very sorry for the loss of your Mom.

You should be so proud of yourself for making the beginning of her next journey so peaceful and filled with love.

Praying for you to find strength and comfort in the coming days. There are so many of us who have just recently lost our parents.....lean on us when you need us ok?

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

Sarah -

I am approaching the one year mark of my mom's death - I just saw your posting and it breaks my heart. I pray that you have some peace in the next year...and always remember that your mom is in a wonderful place, free of pain and all earthly burdens. My mom always said...don't worry, I am not going to be somewhere feeling like I am missing out, that wouldn't be the Heaven that God promises...

With love,

Holly