5 years

Don M

Don,

I have always looked for your posts, your comments, and your replies. You have been a wonderful support to us. I am sure your experience has benefitted many.

The news of the remarkable five years is a celebration, selfishly on my part - because you have been here as an inspiration.

Please know that I will have you have my prayers, good thoughts, and wish you quality, Don.

Barbara

Don, I am so sorry to hear this news. I also have watched for your posts and like Barb said, celebrated your 5 years selfishly. I was diagnosed Halloween '07 and would be proud five years down the line to have fought as valiantly as you have fought. Sending all positive thoughts and energy your way.

Judy in Key West

Oh Don, On one hand I am so happy to see you beat this monster for the last 5 years, you sure gave it a run for your money, but on the other hand I hate that your having to face hospice. I will continue to say a prayer and hope that maybe a cure will come any day now. I just can't give up hope.

(((((((((DON)))))))))))))