It's "what a nice suit" all over again!

recce101

I told my wife, who was distinctly unimpressed: “People who aren’t funny shouldn’t tell jokes or funny stories.”

So sorry about this last go-around. This is the reason we all dread a new regime. I know I do. I think about it alot and how I will handle it if/when it happens. I know, it's inevitable.

As you can see I did go to cancergrace and read the origin of the "what a nice suit." You can tell your wife I burst out laughing at this comment. It's a little mean but very very funny lol.

Judy

Please keep the digestive system working right!! I know first hand what c. Difficile can do to a person and its not pretty either!! Its when bacteria interrupts the digestive system and things get out of wac and 3 weeks of having Deb in ICU was not fun !!!

I followed your posts link to another link and read about a Dr. discussing if you have too much thyroid you feed the cancer to grow faster.

When I was diagnosed the first thing they did was wipe out my thyroid, I was hyper ( Graves Disease) .

Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Donna G

Oh Ned!!! I did wonder about your absence. It's always a bit unnerving to be missing a very strong LCSC presence. Glad things are on the upswing for you. Hope you continue to improve and feel better day by day. I LOVE the 'What a nice suit' story. It most certainly can be applied to my life as well as yours. So we both got pretty nice suits, I'd say! Aloha Ned! Glad to see you back!

Kasey

I'm actually feeling quite well today, so assuming my white count is up enough next Tuesday, I'll be starting Navelbine again. This time I should have the knowledge and medications needed to keep the Mr. Peristalsis alive and well. The next question will be, is Navelbine working? Won't know that for another couple of months. Aloha,

Ned

For what itts worth NEd, Deb's first chemo was gemzar and Navy bean as she called it and it worked well for almost a year!!! Hope things go smoother for ya for a while !!

Ned, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having such a tough time. I am glad you're keeing in touch, as you know how crazy we can all become when one of our "family" goes AWOL from the MB.

Ned,

That 'what a nice suit' story is hilarious. I guess that's what we have here when we're battling cancer. I've always told people that my treatment would cure me if it didn't kill me first.

I'm glad you're doing better.

'Cindy