A Hall Pass for a Time

Barb73

Hi Everyone,

I have thought about you every day, and I still do.

Unfortunately, I have had some tests taken, and I am not well. Evidently, I have a pretty big vascular problem, which I don't even want to describe. Suffice to say that it is enormous and extensive.

My doctor thinks he may be able to help in one area, but not in another (at least, right now due to probable complications).

I need to try to rest a bit, but will be stopping by to read your input.

Love you all so much,

Barbara

Barbara,

I'm so sorry that now you have health problems. Please rest, relax (if you can), and follow your doctor's advice. (Please note that I didn't say "orders," as I think you're a person who follows advice, but doesn't blindly follow orders.)

Prayers, hugs, and good wishes.

Muriel

Barbara, It is most definitely time to take care of you. Listen to the doctors (when they make sense) and rest and read and watch TV. Try being a lady of leisure. You deserve it and it's the best way to heal. We love you and will welcome you coming to read if that's what you are able to do.

Judy In KW

Hi Barbara,

Sorry to hear you are unwell and are taking some time out to recouperate,hope it will not be too long before you feel restored,hurry back,your postings are being missed already.

Best Wishes,

Eric.

Barb,

We're all here for you in thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you'll be able to rest and take care. I pray the Drs are able to get you feeling better soon. We'll miss you but it's your turn to have someone look after you. May God bless you.

Barb,

There are reasons for everything whether or not we know what they are at the time, but you have held strong though Bill's entire journey and now it is obviously time for jourself and some overdo maintanance.

Be strong a little longer, look after yourself and be well again.

Sandy

Barbara,

I am sorry to read that you have a health problem. It is time now for you to give time and attention to Barbara. Please do take the time that you need to do just that. Give yourself the same kindness, care, patience and attention to detail that you gave to Bill. I will be here praying for you.

Carol

Barb - know I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. As the others have said it is time to take care of yourself with the same love and attention you gave to Bill over the years.

You will be missed dearly around here as you are a treasure to us -please let us know how things are going when you can.

Hugs,

Linda

• 2 weeks later...