CT Scan Yesterday Results Today

Libby

I had my CT scan yesterday and thank god, NED. Everything looked fine and found no evidence of cancer. The inflammation area of my lobe which they called radiation damage actually looked better too. I feel so much better and can now function again. I had been struggling for weeks before this test.

Just wanted to share that with everyone.

Libby

That is the best news - everybody should get a good smile out of it!

Just wanted to share with you - that I know that everyone here is ready and willing to share a shoulder and a worry - so please don't think you cant lean on us from time to time - we know that you would do it for us so it's only fair that we help you do the worrying when necessary.

But since you are doing the happy dance and forgetting your worries - we'll just stand by at the ready to be there the next time you need us.

Everyone smile!

Annette

Hi Libby,

Sorry ,me at the Coos tail again,I am so happy for you,isnt Katie great with the -what do you call thems?.

Gosh we all seem to be having our problems,negative equity,employment cut backs,but the sun will always shine for me here,sharing with you all,may we all realise that the only thing that really matters is we maintain great health,everything else is trivial.I am off to post in todays air,see you there.

Thank you everyone. Yes I do love whatever that thing is that Katie B. posted, it is cute!!

Yes Annette I will keep that in mind next time. It is very difficult for me to reach out and ask for help. I drove myself absolutely insane.....

I wish I never had to go back for anymore test.... :wink:

Libby

Libby HIP HIP HOORAY! (Love your kitty Katie.)

Libby haven't caught up with the post where you fessed up to being worried. I am beginning to catch on that there are more than a few of us who withdraw in our fear. One of the things this site offers is a chance to work on that. Love you girl.

Judy in KW