PET Scan Results - Doing Well

Judy M2

I finally spoke with my oncologist about the results of last week's PET scan. He was very happy about the "continued positive treatment response" and says I'm doing amazing. The damage from radiation is healing. My CEA level is 2.8, in the normal range. 

The PET scan report does mention a 6 mm apical nodule in my right upper lung, which I don't recall being there previously. He didn't seem too concerned, so we'll see where I am in 3 months. For now, I just keep doing what I'm doing. Whew, glad that's over. 

2 hours ago, Judy M2 said:

I finally spoke with my oncologist about the results of last week's PET scan. He was very happy about the "continued positive treatment response" and says I'm doing amazing. The damage from radiation is healing. My CEA level is 2.8, in the normal range. 

The PET scan report does mention a 6 mm apical nodule in my right upper lung, which I don't recall being there previously. He didn't seem too concerned, so we'll see where I am in 3 months. For now, I just keep doing what I'm doing. Whew, glad that's over. 

That's great news!

Archived