Trying to Follow up on Bobmc

Ry

As the keeper of the phone numbers I have been trying to reach someone at Bob's house to see how he's doing (thanks David A). I have left a message and will continue to call tonight and see if I can catch his wife or someone. If I find anything out I will post it on this thread.

I have been so incredibly sick the last few days I have fallen off in my duties.

I'll keep you posted.

Rochelle

I spoke with Bob's wife tonight and she said Bob got his feeding tube put in yesterday. Hopefully they will have him home by the weekend. Once he is built up they will decide what to do from there. They would like to do a combition PET/CT scan but he chokes when he lies flat.

She did say he was in good spirits and she will tell him that we are all thinking of him.

Rochelle

Hi Rochelle,

Sorry to here you are still under the weather. Hang in there now. Only one person allowed to be sick per household. You are my favorite out on the board. As always my thoughts and prayers are with you. And Bob get well soon please. My thoughts and prayers are also with you. Peace, take care and God Bless.

Richard

Cindi: I don't know what is wrong and neither does my Dr. :roll: Having high fevers but all my bloodwork is normal. I've missed more work in the last 11 days then I have in 10 years.

Thanks everyone for all your good wishes.

Yes, send me your number if I don't have it, I am happy to take them.

Forgot to mention Bob's wife said she'd update me periodically if Bob couldn't.

Rochelle

Ry, please take care of yourself!!! I know, I know, easier said than done when you're a mom and wife, and then we all count on you so much here, but please rest as much as you can!

Bob, We miss you here, and are looking forward to your return. You are in ALOT of peoples thoughts and prayers.

Take care, BOTH OF YOU!!!! Deb

I was also conerned about how he was doing. I am glad he had the feeding tube put in and hopefully it will come out soon. I was reading in a magazine about a new CT scan machine where you stand up during it and they include a television too. The whole machine is open. unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the machine. I hope you feel better Ry too. So of the people at work have had the flu which has lasted two weeks or more.