Quick Trip to the ER

MO_Sugar

I was sitting here on a chilly, rainy Saturday night and decided I would take a quick trip over to the local ER. Actually, I woke up with a small pain in my left side that got worse all day until even a Darvocet wouldn't touch it. Thought I maybe should get it checked out so drove over and they did a few tests. No fever, no "illness" just PAIN! Best they can come up with is Diverticulitus which I have had in the past. I will get a CT scan on Monday to rule out other things but for now they gave me an antibiotic and some stronger pain pills to get me through. Bad thing was, I have friends from Minnesota that came down to see me and got here about the same time I went to the Hospital, lol. We had a wonderful chat in the exam area while waiting on the Dr. and then again while waiting for my discharge, lol. Spent a couple hours with them and now I am headed to bed.

Hope you all have a blessed and Happy Easter!!!

God Bless,

MO

Mo,

I hope he pain subsides and it is nothing serious. My friends invite me out on the weekends, but I really need my weekends to rest and catch up on household stuff. I have everything I love here, I mean this is what I want to do when I am off work. I have a couple of horses that I am trainng, and a garden to tend too. I am a recluse these days. Friends are very important though, but it is hard to entertain when you don't feel well. My friends understand, so I am sure yours will too. You just take care of yourself for now. I hope you have a Happy Easter!

Cheryl

Mo Mo Mo,

Of all times to have pain :lol: I am sure your friends understand and I hope that you are better quickly. Glad you got something for the pain and hope the antibiotics do the trick. Will be thinking about you ....and in spite of all of this I hope you have a Happy Easter tomorrow.

Nina,

aka Nushka

MO,

YOu are in my thoughts and prayers. I don't know what diverticulitis is, but it sounds like it can be painful. Here's praying the antibiotics and pain meds will do the trick and that tests done next week prove to be clean and are just that, tests with a good ending...

Blessings and hugs from me to you,

Karen

Boy Mo, you hear about people that get hit with a one, two punch, but you seem to get hit with a one, two, three, four etc. punch.

I understant that diver..... is very painful. Hope the meds have done the trick and that you can help your grandson find his eggs.

Take care Mo.

Love,

Ginny

Mo,

So sorry you had to spend Easter Eve in the ER. My dad has suffered from diverticulitis for many years. I know at one time he went into the hospital for IV antibiotics and that helped him alot. So hopefully your antibiotics will do the trick.

Hope your Easter day is better with the pain meds. I'm still very sore from my catheter and on Advil all day long. It does help and I really don't like taking those strong pain pills if I don't have to.

Praying for your diver.... to solve itself, along with a good diet. My dad can't have much meat, only steamed chicken and fish. (Yuk!) If he does decide to indulge...he ends up paying for it later!

Good Luck

TAnn

Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes. I did make it to church this morning with my family and I was able to be lecter as had been planned. The wonders of pharmaceuticles (sp)!! Antibiotics seem to be working and pain is somewhat diminished although this pain pill plays havoc with my eyes for some reason. In any case, I did have a wonderful day with family and friends and we will find out just whats up tomorrow.

God Bless you all and hope YOU had a great day also,

MO