Jay

Guest TonyB

Guest TonyB

Thanks for the message Annie. Thank you for the sweet e-mails too everybody. I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier. I see you guys have your own problems and preocupations which I understand, so I won't take much of your time. Just have to say that Jay is out of ICU and getting better physically, while he's not that well mentally. His mother passed away a week ago, that's all I can say, I mean... I don't know what else to say in a moment like this.

I'll come back later with more news.

Tina

Dear Tina,

Thank you, dear friend, for letting us know the devastating news :cry: . You are right, there are no adequate words. I'm feeling helpless and angry, even though I know those emotions are useless. Please, please give Jay all the love and support you can and let him know we are thinking of him and praying for strength to endure and recover.

My heart is going out to Jay. I just can't believe how much that sweet boy has to bear at such a young and tender age. I think back to me at 19. It should be filled with happiness and fun.

I am so sorry, and am at a loss to say anything that reflects the true sincerity in which I am pained by this news.

Please give Jay all my love and affection. Let him know that I am praying fiercely for him.

Carleen

Guest bessb

I cannot believe this, how much can one family bear? My god why hast thou forsaken them? This makes me so sad and angry, why oh why do some people have to bear so much pain in this life and others are untouched? Right now I just cannot deal with this, please pass on our sincere condolences to Jay. It just makes you wonder why, I know there is supposed to be an answer somewhere and I believe in God and have great faith, but this rocks my faith. My heart goes out to these people.

Bess B

Tina,

Oh, poor Jay. No wonder he is not doing well mentally. The emotional strain must be awful on top of all the physical pain he has had. I am truly saddened to hear of the loss of his mother. Thank you, Tina, for letting us know. I was thinking of Jay just today.

Tina, thank you so much for updating us on Jay. We have all been wondering what the status was. It is just too sad that his mother died, just another tragedy in his very young life. How is his dad? And the rest of his family? Please send our love and support to Jay. And please keep us posted from time to time. Don

Tina, thank you for the update. I just don't know what to say. I hope they are providing grief counseling, or some type of counseling to Jay, and his little sister. I think about him often, and wonder how he is. I just don't know what to say...this is so much for ANYONE to handle, no matter regardless of their age, but he is so young...I have all these feelings right now, and am completely at a loss for words.

Please let Jay know that we all care, and are worried for him. Thank you , Deb

Guest DaveG

Tina:

So sorry to hear about Jay's mother. Tell Jay to hang in there as he has 400+ friends just waiting to hear from him personally. In the meantimes, tell him that 400+ people are sending a big cyberhug his way. :D:D

Guest TonyB

Hi,

Thanks for all your support everybody. Jay is doing better (like I said, physically) his head and spleen are a lot better. He's starting to walk around. He has a broken leg (his ankle) but he doesn't have a cast. I don't know how to explain it cause my english is not that great, but it's some sort of boot of a really soft material... anyway, he limps, but he can walk with it. His shoulder is better too and he might be out in a week.

He's still very weak and of course, very depressed. He will be getting counseling once he's out. His dad is totally devastated, he spends day and night with Jay. His little sister is staying with their grandmother. It's hard to talk to Jay right now, his thoughts are always somewhere else and I understand that. I'll have to give him a lot of time, but I just miss old Jay.

I'll give him all your messages. I'm sure he'll appreciate them.

Well, I'll go now but I will keep you informed.

Love,

Tina

My goodness, what can anyone do to possibly make this better? We all feel such a loss :roll: I can't imagine how our Jay can cope with this latest tragedy, but he must. Too many people love him and are rooting for him. He is so lucky to have such good friends!

Stay strong, Jay. It will get better. Life will go on. Just know that lots of people love you very much!

Cathyr