I can't believe he's gone

Pamela

I'm so sorry about your Dad. It's never easy even when we expect it. May your wonderful memories of your Dad provide you with some comfort. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Gail P-M

PS Cancer is horrible but I have also heard that testicular cancer is very survivable. Prayers for your nephew as well.

Pam:

Just saw this and I'm sure you are already on your way to Texas. May God grant you the strength to make it through the tough days ahead and also give you and your family comfort during this difficult time. Many of us here have lost our dear dads and grieve with you during this very hard time. We're here when you get back on-line!

Pamela I am so sorry that you have lost your dad. I know how hard it is to accept. I have felt a connection with you sense your very first post. My heart truly goes out to you. I know by the time you read this the funeral will be over but I still want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry I was unable to respond sooner. I just saw your post. Lillian