Husband in hospital-Prayers needed ASAP, PLEASE!

renee_ky

Hello All: I am home only for a few minutes, and wanted to send an update, and ask for prayers, PLEASE!! I took Scott to the ER Tuesdays morning sue to low temp (96.4), cold to the touch, sweating excessively and vomiting. Needless to say, they kept him. These problems were fond to be due to a tumor in his pancreas. As of now, they are doing radiation on thie tumor in the pancreas to aleveate the pain. The Liver is not functioning properly neither, due to mets. His Bile ducts are blocked by the swollen nodes, and new tumors. They also found 2 new mets on his brain that they will NOT be treating. Because Scott had WBR in February, doing rasiation will cause "mush brain" as they called it. As of yesterday, his kidneys stopped functioning, they inserted a cathedar because the bladder was full, and also cauing a lot of pain. His pain med (Dalada) was doubled yesterday. I do not have to tell any of you, Scott will die very soon. The Doctors estimate 2 weeks, or less. I am going to do everything I can to bring him home, once they gt his pain under control. I hope I can get him here. I have promised him many times, I woudl not let him die in the hospital. Hospice came to the hospiatl to meet with me and I have made arrangements for them to come home with us. If possible, I will bring him home tomorrow. I hope I can!! Yerday was a very bad day, not only the pain, but dimensia started.

I can not even begin to tell you how I feel, right now it realy does not matter, he is priority. Hopefully, I will be able to give an update tomorrow, if I get to bring him home.

Please pray for his pain to be toloerable, and for his death to be peaceful. At this point, that is all I know to pray for.

Please overlook all of the typos, I am rushing and not correcting anything.

Thank you all for the prayers I knwo you will be sending us. When you pray, please also pray specifically for his Mother- Joye, Father-Doyle, and brother-Steve. This is very hard for all of us, and I pray for his family, especially his Mother.

Renee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renee,

I am so saddened. I know just how difficult this is for you and your family. I hope you get your husband home. It was so important to Earl to be home.

I wish there were magic words or miracles to make this go away. But know there are many people here praying for you and Scott.

Guest bean_si (Not Active)

I will surely pray for him - that his pain lessens and is bearable and that he finds peace. I will pray that God comforts you both.

Cat

Renee,

I can sit here and think how awful I feel for you and your husbands family, but that doesn't comfort or help you in any way.

I will beg God to help him pass peacefully and happily into the next world and to somehow let you know he is still with you and healthy and alive again, free from this damned disease.

All the strength I have is yours right now.