Kudos, Kudos, Kudos, and then some more Kudos

ginnyde

Congratulations to Heather for an unbelievably successful 1st annual Walk/Run to benefit Lung Cancer. The turn out was tremendous, the weather was exactly what Heather ordered, the comraderie was inspiring.

I met Gail, and Ray, and Rosymac, and Harn up close and personal. Wow, it really does feel like you know them for a long time.

You can tell that Heather and her wonderful husband Brad did mucho work to pull this off. Many sponsors, many prizes, a radio station etc. etc.

Thank you Heather. May we all now get motivated to get the message out.

The walk was great, and it was so nice to meet you all, just wish I had more time I could have stood around and talked all day. Your all so wonderful.

I am glad Fred was able to do the walk and have a nice day, he was a bit tired after (but so was I) :oops:

I believe they announced that $25,000 was raised, that is phenomenal for a 1st lung cancer walk. :D Congrats Heather.

I think we should all get together again and have a North Eastern Bash :idea:

Rosemary

They beat me to it!!! I went shopping on the way home. :lol:

It was a wonderfu., windy day, and I am looking forward to next year. Heather did such an amazing job and I was proud to be a representative of our group. Next year I will get much fancier, but most of the www.lchelp.com pins got taken.

Pictures are coming, as soon as my husband gets home and shows me which cord it is!

gail