CTs for Charlie

tnmynatt

Charlie is having CTs done tomorrow to see how the clinical trial is working. He seems to be doing better. I am praying for NED to come visit! I continue to pray for all of you. Sorry I haven't posted much lately. It's soooo hard to keep up with everything--Charlie, 3 kids, my own business, etc., etc., etc. Take care.

Hoping and praying that your scans all turn out great. Sounds as if you're doing so much better.

Next time you're up this way, give me a holler, and we'll meet for a greasy cheeseburger or something! :P (I betcha you saw the same doc at Vandy that I'm going to see on the 30th.)

Di

Thanks everyone. Things are not looking too good. Charlie got a CD of his scans yesterday. I have compared them to the previous ones and there seems to be a lot of new stuff. I have called the doctor to try to get the written reports. The radiologist hasn't typed them in yet. The wait continues. But, it doesn't look good. Please pray that I am badly misreading. Take care.

Gosh -- please wait until they go over these with you, ok?

I can look at mine and see differences which are nothing but the contrast material. I don't know if he had CTs with contrast or not, but what they said to me was that you can't expect contrast material to show up in the same place on all the scans, or in the same way. There are also sometimes technical differences.

Di