I think we are nearing the end...

sharyn

To all of my dear friends.

Daddy had a massive seizure Thursday afternoon. He was given last rites as he was unconscious and the doctors gave him little hope. We have been with him night and day, he did wake up yesterday in and out of sleep... spoke to each of us but is very confused. His breathing is not great although his chest xray looked good (go figure). We will get the results of the MRI this morning. The CAT that was taken in the ER showed no stroke, no major bleed and the brain met looked smaller so the doctors are puzzled, I personally think he has just decided it is time to say goodbye. He looks so frail and like a little boy in his hosptal bed... I love him so very much and this is the hardest thing I ever have had to do. Please pray that God looks over him and my family, We need strength from above right now. God help us this is difficult.

Oh my goodness Sharyn! I am sending lots of prayers for you and your Mom to have the strength to make it through what will be a very hard time for you both. I am so sorry to hear this sad news. You can be happy knowing that he fought as hard as he could and remember his love for you will not end just because his life has.

Blessings

Betty

Sharon

I am sorry to read your post, and wish you and your family peace during this time. Your Dad's story gave me great hope when Mum was first diagnosed, and I am sure that he has inspired many newcomers to the board. Perhaps you could let him know that he has really helped me on this journey.

I hope that he finds the strength to continue fighting, but, if that is not meant to be, then I hope you are all able to find some comfort in the days and weeks ahead.

Love

Karen

Sharyn, I was so sorry when I saw your post. Your father and you and your family are all in my prayers. God is with you and your family. I hope that you feel that, although it is hard. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. It has been a long, hard battle, my friend...I am sending my love and prayers-please PM me if you need to talk. Deb

Sharyn,

You already have the strength. It is shown in all the love and caring you have given your dad all these years. A daughter like you can only do done wonderful things for him. Relax and try to enjoy the time you guys have left with your dad. My best to you and your family.

John

Sharon,

I am so sorry to hear this. I know how hard the fight has been for your dad, and for you, too. How is your mom doing? I hope you all know in your hearts that you and the doctors and everyone have done all that you could. I pray that this will be a time of closeness, bonding and peace for you and your family.

Love,

Peggy