I think we are nearing the end...

sharyn

Dear Sharyn,

My heart goes out to you. I know just how terribly painful this all is for you and your family. Just know that my prayers will be with you and your family. You have been such a wonderful daughter to your Dad and loved him so well and I am sure he knows that well.

Lots of love,

Paddy

Sharon,

I am in tears for you right now. I am so sorry for this sudden turn of events with your Dad. I know how much you love him from reading all of your postings. You are a wonderful daughter. I know how hard this is for you. I lost my Dad in March. If you ever need to "talk" please feel free to PM me anytime. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

My dear friend Sharon,

I read this last night and just could not post, I was way too sad. Never met your Dad but feel like I know him and as I have told you I always felt he looked like the Dad I would have liked to have.

How are you and your Mother? Please know that I am praying hard for whatever is needed. I am looking at a very special angel right now.

Sharon, I am sorry about this news.

Love,

Oh Sharon!! I read your post yesterday but just couldn't respond. My heart just sank when I read the title of your post. I have always compared "notes" with you and how your Dad was doing. Our Dad's seemed to be on the same path many times. I'm so sorry. Truly sorry!

At our last appointment, after finding out about how much Dad's cancer had progressed (adrenal glands, brain, lungs, etc.), Dad said to the oncologist that his time was probably getting limited. The oncologist replied, "Very limited. Extremely limited." :cry: My heart just sank. For some reason, I thought of you and your Dad. I wondered how he was doing. I was hoping that he was doing better than my Dad. I can't say that I know how you feel.........no one knows exactly how you feel. I can say that I know it is hard. Very hard.

Sharon, if there is anything I can do, please let me know. Also, please let your Dad know that he has been such an inspiration to me!!! He was diagnosed in 2001!! What an amazing fighter is he! He has always been my hope that my Dad would make it through this. I feel as if I know your Dad just by your posts. Please give him my love.

In my thoughts and prayers~~~

Angie

Sorry I rambled through this..........I just couldn't find the words that I really wanted to say.

Sharon,

You are in my thoughts and prayeers ... especially as you go through this. I wish I could offer you some comfort. All I know is that your wonderful dad must feel you being there and know your love for him. That must bring him comfort in some way. I wasn't able to be there for my dad like you have been but I know he felt the love and comfort of my mom being with him. Please know that there are people here who are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Your faith is strong and God's arms are around you.

With love and prayers,

Karen