I'm baaaaaack . . .

TeeTaa

Okay, okay, okay. Send in the tar and feathers, cause I deserve it. Figured I'd better post in this forum, cause y'all may have forgotten who I am by now.

Ry, I think I lost my hall pass, but I'll replace it - perhaps with a big set of lips for kissing up. Will that work?

So sorry for the long absence . . . I was busier than a one-armed paper hanger with Holiday Extravaganza and Christmas, then the tsunami disaster hit me hard, and I headed up a school fundraiser for it, and other "just life" stuff made it hard for me to come back. And then the longer I was away, the harder it was.

But wouldn't you know it . . . good ole DeanCarl brought me around. I talked to him yesterday and Gay today. Not once did either of them try to encourage me to post. But hearing his voice made me realize how important this board has been to me - both before TBone's death and since it happened six months plus six days ago. I can't say I'll ever be as active as I once was . . . in some ways, I've simply had to move on, and need to continue to do so. I know that's what TBone would want. But all of you are a part of me and my healing, and I needed to let you know that tonight.

As far as Holiday Extravaganza is concerned - it was nowhere near as successful as I'd have liked, but I was able to sell some things after the fact and have sent Katie more than $400 (plus the leftover "stuff") to add to the LCSC coffers. I know it's not much, but at least it's something.

Thanks to the many of you who were concerned about me, and thanks to all of you for being my friends and fellow warriors in the lung cancer battle.

And Cindi O'h - I can't believe I missed that virtual cocktail party celebration you had recently. While reading through those posts, I considered a belated celebration with one of those "orgasma" drinks, but I didn't have the ingredients. Not to worry, though. I just faked it.

It's good to be back.

Praying for us all,

TeeTaa

Oh, TeeTaa! So good to read your twang! :wink:

You have been missed...and speaking of southern hospitality and cookin', Andrea's seeking recipes! I'll bet you have one for gumbo and fried chicken that could knock her socks off (is it sock weather in California?)!

GREAT to see you!

Becky

Teetaa,

Gee it is good to see you post again. I have missed knowing how all of you guys are doing. I know you have been super busy and I am so glad that you felt like catching us up on things in your neck of the woods. I hope to see you more often in the future. We miss your posts.

Nina

TeeTaa, who would have forgotten you? No need to post in this forum to reintroduce yourself!

$400 - wow! I was just thinking the other day that I wanted to start sending Katie and Rick something every month . . . money is tight at Chapman Acres though.

How are Tbone's kids and wife doing?

Thanks for the update, and loved the "faking in" joke, you are too much!

Karen