Walked in the door and the phone was ringing....

elnodel

Len had his CT scan late this morning (after the murky xray on Monday), and the phone was ringing when we walked back into the house. It was our wonderful Dr. Levy with Good News -- NED, clean, everything's fine! He said, "I knew you'd want to know right away, and I wanted to be the one to tell you." He certainly deserves the vacation he's taking next week.

So, we're very happy. Going to have both son and his family and daughter and hers here for the weekend. Should be a great celebration. Cindi -- what do you recommend?

Ellen

Ellen & Len, this is wonderful news. Hope you have a bang-up celebration this weekend as you've surely earned it!!

I'm sure Cindi's Pub will be open if you.....ahem.....are sober enough to come back and tell us of your party! :wink:

Raising my glass to you guys.....congrats!

Thank you all! We're already having a great time (probably too much pinot grigio with our chicken tonight but, oh, well...). Len is SO relieved -- he was convinced that it would be bad news. Now he has no more excuses; back to work on painting, and (doctor's orders) walking, etc., etc....

Thinking of you all,

Ellen