Welcome Back Katie & Rick

SBeth

I think that we should throw a Welcome Home party for Katie and Rick tomorrow! I'm pretty sure that February 19th is when they're going to be back. I'll bring a few bottles of some good stuff and some Key Lime Pie, oh wait....I can't bring the Key Lime Pie until I get back from my trip to the Keys next week. Okay...so I'll just be bringing the bottles! Everyone up for it?

Well I dont think Katie is going to want to come. I think she is giong to prefer Fay's party b/c I dont think she is going to like all the recent news when she returns.

But if she does want the party, I will buy double fudge and take half to Fay's party and half to Katie's :)

Katie, sorry to hear Rick was out of commission and I am sure it was frightening to have the baby on a breathing machine!!! Is she ashmatic? I work in a pedicatric office and they kids have had so many respitory problems this winter.... lots of yucky stuff. I am delighted she is back to being "PERFECT"..... Welcome back my friend.

Welcome back...now that your "break" is over, maybe you can get a break! How awful with the baby. My daughter developed severe asthma when she was seven years old and it was so hard to deal with at first until the doctors got it under control. Now she, Len and I ALL have inhalers (although Len hasn't had to use his in ten months).

Ellen