I have been given a gift..

sharyn

To all of my wonderful friends,

I was given an incredible gift this week. I found out I am going to be a grandmother. The joy I feel is indescribable, this is something my daughter has been trying for for two years with lots of intervention from Fertility "experts". Finally when Daddy passed she said "I can't do this anymore" "I will let nature take its course" She is 6 weeks along and feeling wonderful... The baby is due on Thanksgiving Day, and I truly believe Daddy had a hand in this.... I ask you to pray for a healthy baby and a good pregnancy for her.... I AM SO DARN EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Sharon

PS She already had her first ultrasound and the baby looks just like ME LOL

Hi Sharyn,

Well, let me be the first to congratulate you on such a wonderful post. That is the most uplifting news. A new baby....a new mom...a new grandmom.... precious. :mrgreen:

I don't know if your dad had anything to do with it, but he certainly is up there with a big grin on his face. :D

I pray all goes well for your daughter during her pregnancy.

Again, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU, WHOPPY!!!!!!!!!

MARYANNE

Grammy Sharon! Gee I don't know Sharon, you don't look old enough.

This is absolutely wonderful. A new baby to kiss and hug and play with (and for a grandmother, a new baby to dress and they do have cute boy clothes).

What a great present for you Mother too, she becomes a GiGi.

May the baby and Mommy have an easy and uneventful pregnancy.

Love,

Oh what wonderful news :!: Grandchildren are a most special gift. I hope that your daugter will give you the most precious healthy grandchild imaginable.

Just a thought about your dad. I heard it said somewhere, maybe on this board, that when someone passes they become the guardian angel of the next child born in the family. Just a thought that I hope adds to your joy.

"Just a thought about your dad. I heard it said somewhere, maybe on this board, that when someone passes they become the guardian angel of the next child born in the family. Just a thought that I hope adds to your joy"

What a wonderful thought... Thank you for sharing that with me.

The circle/cycle of life, indeed! You took the thought right out of my head, Betty! :wink:

Congrats, Sharyn. This is wonderful news...and yes, I think Dad had a hand in this and will surely be around to be part of this baby's life. A special guardian angel.