The Singing Fat Lady??/ Frank Lamb Update 5/18/05

Frank Lamb

Don't know if this could help Frank but I gained a whole lot of weight with the chemo and steroids so I am now what is commonly known as fat.... as I can't carry a tune I do not sing under any circumstances, do you think if I came to stay this could keep the other fat lady away?

You are an inspiration, a man after my own heart with your wonderful humor.

Take good care

Geri

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frank

Lots of love and good wishes coming your way....like the others have said, I don't think there is anyone else that could deliver that news in such a way as to make the reader chuckle!!!

I hope that the road ahead is long and filled with good things for you and Connie.

Love Karen

Frank,

I just read your post after being away for a bit. You got a lot of great people who love you and care about you...the teams at the hospitals to these kooks here(including me).

I am with the other pudgie non vocalists...glad I don't do both or I would be in deep crapola.

I like that you are up to living each day to the fullest and I do like your hobbies. Specially the fishin'.

You truly are one in a million, Frank. Hang in there.

Cindi o'h

Frank,

There really isent a thing I can add that hasent been said. I do admire you and only wish I was half as strong as you! I get all emotional and that doesnt make a good fat lady fighter!! I can tell you that you and Connie are in my prayers and will continue to be.

God Bless you both,

Jane