I'm going to jump right in....

terriep

and ask for your prayers and good thoughts for my mom on Monday as she has her surgery to remove the upper lobe of her left lung. Can't really believe we are here right now, just made it through graduation for my no. 2 daughter last night - a few years ago I didn't know if I would live to see that.

I know I can count on you all for support - I don't have my computer at home right now, but will check in from work when I can. I continue to keep you all in my prayers daily.

Dear Terrie,

Your plate seems to have second helpings on it :cry: . So sorry about that. Hope graduation was a positive for all concerned though.

Of course prayers will be said. Here we go...indeed.

My very best wishes for all of you, Terrie,

KAsey

Terrie - If it helps to ease your worrying... I had an upper left lobectomy about 7 weeks ago and I am feeling great! Still a little short of breath, but other than that, I'm doing well. I'll be praying for your Mom to have a quick recovery. PM me if you want to talk.

Two years ago I had an upper left lobectomy. Since you've been there too you know what to expect in terms of pain, recovery, etc. I'll be thinking good thoughts for your mom.....

Cindy

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and support. It was a tough day, but the surgery went as they expected and mom was recovering quite well last night in the ICU. Talked to her nurses this a.m. and she had a great night, and are moving her to a regular room today. So, we are moving right along. Thanks again everyone for your good wishes. I'll be in touch.