SURGERY WAS SUCCESSFUL!!!

carolhg

Hello everyone,

It is so good to be able to write to you and to let you know that my surgery was successful. Remember those lymph nodes that I was so worried about? They were clean. My surgeon did a broscoptophy and a thoroctomy before he did the surgery. I am not at home but with my in-laws. I most likely will not be home until next month at the earliest. I am doing very well, just very, sore and slight problem with indigestion. I am not complaining, because I am so grateful. Thank each and everyone of you very much for your prayers and Please do continue to keep me in your prayers as I will keep you in mine.

Carol

Carol..

That sounds very, very good! When you get a little minute, could you post your profile so that it comes up each time you post? I like to see what your history is at a glance.

Congratulations are in order and we shall gather round in the pub to salute your clean lymph nodes!

Cindi o'h

Great news, Carol!

Stock up on pillows and funny videos (Blue Collar Comedy Tour, maybe?)

As for the indigestion, I think there's been a few strings here on that, quite a few of us had it. Even the heavy-duty prescription meds won't make it go away until it's darn good and ready....must be from all the fumbling around in there.

Next step after pain is areas of numbness and intense itching - bad thing about the itching? Well, your nerves are kinda scrambled and ya just won't be able to scratch what itches. It may just drive ya nuts!

One day at a time, one step at a time.

Take care,

Becky

Carol, I am so glad you posted with an update. I have been waiting to hear how everything went and it certaily is good news. YIPPPPPYYYYYYY :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Just rest and take it easy, It will take a little while but you will get stronger everyday.

Maryanne

Oh my gosh, Carol,

I missed your post too!!!! MANY congrats on successful surgery! Glad to hear from you so soon. You sure had many of us pulling for you, so of COURSE the outcome is a good one!!!!!! We are POWER!

Hope you get your signature - you know, all the data about just what you HAD - stage, procedures, etc., so folks will be better able to respond to your posts. It helps knowing some background, you know?

I am ELATED at this news, Carol. Be well soon and come here often to update us.

(((CArol))),

Kasey