Gallbladder Surgery Postponed

Justakid

Kurt & Beth, geez Louise... I'm sorry to hear this! I hope you amaze the docs and nurses (in a GOOD way, you hear?!) and get better quicker than expected. Sorry you're in the "boo-boo house" for so long. I hope the food is good, the pillows comfortable, and the staff is full of good humor.

Prayers for better news soon,

BeckyCW

Beth,

Getting here late...don't have access to this website at my new work location. Sorry you are having such difficulties.

I consider myself to be the unofficial and unprofessional expert on blood clots. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Praying for the clots to resolve and for you to get that gallbladder out of there! Take care and keep the faith! Keep fighting!!

Rats Beth! Sorry to hear you've had another delay. Now whatever you do, don't listen to Cindi, I know she runs a good pub but man for some reason she's got no clue on the nursing staff... :lol: Or she's got it in for you...I don't know. :shock: But get that little gland thingy out of there and get home soon.

Beth & Kurt,

Thanks for the updates. I hope they get this taken care of so Beth could finally have this da-n procedure that seems to be taken forever done already!! :shock:

Keep hanging in the Beth, you are a real trooper. :mrgreen:

Repeat after me.... Energizer bunny... Engengizer bunny...Energizer bunny... keeps going and going and going...This will get done.

Really sorry for this setback. Sending prayers your way, Beth.

Maryanne

No gall bladder surgery for me. Had a nuclear test today and the gall bladder is working well enough with no problems to cut it out. Gonna get the blood clots staight and hopefully go home. Course we need to figure out what is causing the pain. Will keep you posted, but hopefully will get out of jail soon!

Beth

Beth,

I sure hope they come up with some answers and better yet solutions to all your problems before springing you out of there. Bless your heart, it seems you've had to do everything the hardest way possible. Praying for resolution to all and that you can soon resume treatment.

God Bless,

Sue

I gotta start checking this forum more often...cuz I missed this.

But...found it in time to know you've avoided surgery, Beth...and that is a good thing (just call me Martha! :roll: )

Hope they figure out the pain and get the clots all resolved asap so you can get home. The green Jello has got to be getting to you by now, eh? :wink:

Sending my best clot-dissolvin', pain-relievin', gall bladder-workin', easy-breathin' vibes your way, Toots. And for good measure, I'm tacking on a few GIVE BETH A BLOOMIN' BREAK vibes, too!

Thanks for keeping us posted. Thoughts heading your way.....