justakid

Patkid

Heya Beth.

Looks like everyone is thinking about you and hoping that you are all right. I hope it is okay that I share with them your email from the 22nd when you told me that you were home, tired, and that everyone at the hospital treated you well and that they were nice!!??

Also, Beth told me that she is giving self injections for the pulmonary embolism....better than coumadin pills.

I think that is about all that she shared with me. Hope to hear from you soon, Beth!!!

love, Cindi

Thanks everyone. Just feeling totally over whelmed about everything anf trying to keep my sanity about it all. See the Shrink tomorrow and the pulmonary doc on Thursday.

These injections have me upset but they said it was better then pills and do what I'm told.

Gotta dig myself out of this whole I'm in and try to keep posting as things settle down (at least everyone says they will settle down)

Beth,

Just know that the prayers keep coming from my way. Hang in there and believe "things will settle down.". Hope your visits with your docs in the next couple days will help . I hope you know how much people here care about you and how many prayers are coming your way. Take care of yourself.

Love and Prayers,

Sue