yeah, baby, yeah! has anyone seen my mojo? MOJO found!!!!!!

cindi o'h

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindi,

I have been using Ry's hall-pas for months now, so I am not at all up to date -- but I do know enought to know that a)yes, you are much loved here (some things have not changed a whit since I last logged on many, many moons ago) and B) you are a fighter.

Keep us posted.

We, too, in New York are rooting for you.

Love,

Melinda (& Geoff)

I promise I won't do it. Nope. Not gonna. Even though it's terribly tempting. :roll:

Should I?

No. Can't. It might offend someone. :? And it's just a joke....I don't mean to offend. Better keep quiet.

I cannot stop myself. It's just begging for a comment. Oh, save me....here I go.......

....so you wanna tell us again, Cindy, why you couldn't understand the phone message? Your doctor is from where? :wink:

What good news Cindi! So this was a virus, not a met? Pour me one, darlin' and I'll hoist it in your honor! Don't forget to let us know what the doc has to say on Tuesday...that is, however much of it you're able to interpret! :wink:

:lol:

(A disclaimer...I mean no disrespect to ANY ethnic group. Just trying to inject a little light humor here....and it's proof of how much I trust you guys that I do so. I figure you know me well enough by now to know I mean no harm or disrespect. Besides, my Polish friend Lucy would give me one upside the head if I besmirched her ethnic background! :wink: )

Cindi...

All i can say is...WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm waiting to hear what you hear (giggles after reading Addie's post) on Tuesday and pray it's ALL good news. They you and your newly tanned mojo, back from vacation in florida, can work on getting the overall you feeling better! (so what color WAS the thong bikini? :shock: )

Prayers and lottsa love!

missy...

had a picture up while you were gone..it was yellow polka dots...cuter than the dickens!

Not a figure to go with it, Suz. Gained 76 pounds since starting lung cancer treatments. But, who cares! I'm beautiful when I get next to the water, a cabana, and a few margaritas! If they want to look, they can. If they want to look away, they can do that too! I wear my bikini cuz it makes ME feel good! :D

Cindi, I'm sorry you've had to be strapped into this roller coaster, but sure glad your mojo is back! Way to go with the persistence in pursuing alternative scenarios and not just throwing that mojo away. Good news (in any accent!) is worth hearing over and over. I hope you get more of it Tuesday!

BeckyCW

Cindi,

First off I'm sorry this is late. Second - what is MOJO? I think I might have the gist but it's not an expression I know. Third off "tits up"??????????? I thought that was an English expression :D

Welcome back. I haven't got adequate words to express how crappy I feel that you've been having such a rough time lately.

Dee

Cindi,

WOOOOHOOOOO

to your having good news (even if you couldn't understand it :wink: !)

Your invitation to the FULL MOON MULTI-BLOG

MOJO-RECLAIMING PARTY must have got lost in the mail! Everyone is welcome to crash the party! Here's the address:

http://blogs.salon.com/0003947/stories/ ... Party.html

See ya there! Cindi, they could use a good bartender - hint, hint!

Leslie

Dee for Doughnuts.

They must have banned Austin Powers movies in Great Britan. Dee. You just have to find them somewhere.

And Leslie...that is strange! They do need a bartender. I think they been smoking the heavy weed there...

As for me.. feeling a bit like Fat b*stard...I want my baby back baby back baby back I want my baby back baby back baby back

ribs.