You know you're an LCSC member when...

Treebywater

You know you're an LCSC member when you see an Altima drive by and can't read it as anything but Alimta. Why would they name a car after a medicine?

You know you're an LCSC member when you look forward to coming home each night to settle down at the Pub and drink a tall one... in cyber-space.

You know you're an LCSC member when your heart skips a beat whenever you see a beer truck drive by.

You know you're an LCSC member when you tell your kid they're going to need an AddieTude adjustment.

You know you're an LCSC member when you hear someone refer to a person as an SOB and you can't figure out why someone would stoop so low as to call them a Shortness of Breath! How insidious!!!

Any others?

P.S. I needed to grin a bit, and I thought others might too. If this should be moved to the 'Just For Laughs' section, that's ok.

You know you are a member of LCSC when you are thrilled to be called a NERD.

P.S. I actually did say Alimta when I was shopping for a new car and the salesperson laughed at me. Ask me if I bought a Nissan?

P.P.S. Great thread Val and I vote to keep it here because I think more people read here.

Oh Fay how true is THAT??

One of my LC Support Group members had a CRUSHED DISK. He called me from the hospital shortly after he was admitted to the hospital for the CRUSHED DISK and his exact words to me were:

"I'm in the VA with a Crushed Disk and I'm in some pain, but the GOOD NEWS IS, it's NOT CANCER"

He was totally THRILLED that it wasn't cancer. (as was I)!

Yep, that's true how we don't fret the little stuff anymore! :roll::wink:

This next one is pretty personal...but it's true:

YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN LCSC MEMBER WHEN.....

You find out you've got brain mets, and within days you're totally thrilled and flying high because the mets in your liver are still stable. :roll:

And how about this?:

YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN LCSC MEMBER WHEN.....

Somebody else is holding your pork chop!!! :lol: