We're Coming Fay

Ry

RY,

Should I bring the 'Vous or Mark's new truck? It's a crew cab and has some cargo room on the back end...lots of room for vats o' tar and bags of chicken feathers, too... We can have us a new kind of tailgate party, ya think?

Oh Geeez,I wouldn't miss this for all the chocolate donuts at Krispy Kreme.

Don't hit the brakes too hard while on the Pa. turnpike or you'll have a red neck purple "95" chevy S-10 4x4 in your trunk.

But if that happens it's ok cause I'll be carrying butcher knives (for the chickens) and a shotgun (to spring Fay outta the hospital.

Just dont' forget to go south through DC and pick me up. I don't want to miss the party to spring Fay.....

Should I grab a case of tp just in case? or just BBQ sauce, they have a special on right now..... :D

I couldn't be in better company for a more noble purpose.... 8)

I'll borrow a "" from Cindy O'H:

YIPEE SKIPEE!!! Road trip!!!!... lol

XOXOXOX

MaryAnn

I think we need to get an I-40 "run" started. I can drive up to get Bruce and come through and get Dianne, and others along the way. I could rustle up some wild turkeys to bring, a rocking chair (good to kick back in), and bring a few other east TN "items." The moon sure does shine brightly here!

Seriously though, hope you are feeling better soon, Fay! Take care.

Corrected Dianne's name--Sorry Dianne! I called you Denise by mistake.

OK, gals!!! You gotta head south and pick me up in Florida. And...why in the heck are we even driving??? Addie is the "Queen" so can't she have one of her drivers (or several of them) just pick us all up! Being from Tennessee, I can only imagine the items that Tina will be bringing along!!! Tina, do lots of places in Tennessee still have home made hot tamales????

Teacake: I didn't know you were so close! Just down the road a piece.

Katie: I like the party bus idea. We'd probably get to California about the time Fay gets out of the hospital.

There has to be a good fundraising opportunity here! We stop all along the way and tell our stories.

I'd say the hell with the bus, if the Queens going she could pick us all up in one of the royal fleet - she's probably got a 747 in there somewhere, if not maybe the RAF could help her out.

So Addie/Liz got an aircraft for us all??

Geri

Wow, Teacake..you never mentioned that you work at Perdue before..you have been holding out. :lol: Ry & Beck, we never have to order the live "fryer specials" again, we have a 'CONNECTION'!!!

I agree on a different mode of transportation. We only have a month to get there and between driving through Tennessee and Texas, THAT alone will take about a week and a half!!! Lucie, bring your catalogs so we can order stuff for Don to buy us to pass the time...

Okay, my boy and I have the solution to the transportation issue. I'm going to steal a big yellow school bus and paint it up with hot pink spray paint. The cops will think it's a Mary Kay convention!

We'll take it to a chop shop and have 'em do some extra body work, removing some of the seats for more leg room and putting a low rider kit on it. Someone needs to bring some fuzzy dice, I have enough Mardi Gras beads to do ALL the windows! :wink:

RY and Debi, we CAN tie the chickens on the roof, right?

Just need to get the pit stops and pick up times set up...muahahaha (We'll kidnap Peggy, too. She needs a change of scenery...)

You all need a signed permission slip, so start working on forging your mommy's signature! :wink:

While you are picking up Kasey and Ginny in Pa. You guys have to stop and get me and Gail in Jersey here.

I promise we will not wear our Eagles Jerseys, just our Breath Deep Tees. I know we can pick up donations along the way.... How's that Katie :D

I love your bus idea Snowflake..especially the Mary Kay disguise... excellant :)

We could even stop on the way to barbacue some pork chops..

Hey, hey were're coming Fay A... :wink:

Maryanne