The EJ report...

mamasbabygirl

Hello friends. I wanted to let you all know that we did go to the concert and had the most wonderful time of our lives, no kidding. We cried, we laughed, we rode in the limo with friends and it was easy to get mom in and out. Elton John was incredible. Mom and I sang our hearts out, some songs with tears streaming down our faces (Your song especially). Mom and her friends sang to each other, hugged, laughed. It was awesome.

As if she wasn't beaning enough already this morning, her Dr. came in to let us know that her CT scan that he ordered during her hospital stay shows that her cancer (chest and abdomen) is still stable-Alimta has now kept her stable for 6 months. Her neurologist also let her know that the PET scan has a very conclusive "not tumor growth", but rather necrosis. She will be meeting with the hyperbaric oxygen folks this week. Finally, Dr. today said he thinks she can go home from the hosptal tomorrow and that he will try to get Lovenox approved through her insurance company.

Soooooooooo, if this is not a great day, I am not really sure what is. Thanks for everyone's well wishes and prayers-God responded with grace and beauty.

XOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO to everyone. Love, me

Lori, I almost had tear streaming down my eyes. Wow what a turn of events. All that is happening is great.

I don't know what else to say as I am speechless. So glad everything worked out. PRICELESS!!!

I love all this good news. :D

Maryanne :wink:

that's in credible, Lori. brought tears to my mind, the image of the two of you singing Your Song. how powerful, and what a memory. I am so glad she was up for it, and the STABLE news is amazing, as well.

love and kisses to both of you, girl. you're truly an inspiration.

xoxo

amie