CLEAN PET SCAN!!!!

Hebbie

Well, I finished up treatment the end of June, had a good CT Scan about a month ago, but have been dreading the PET Scan. Since I never had one before, I had fears of something lurking in there that had not been discovered before.....but, after waiting 9 grueling days between the scan and the results appt., I was overjoyed when my doctor walked in and stopped me from pacing a hole in the floor by saying "LOOKS GOOD!!"...

And I haven't stopped smiling since!!

Thanks for letting me share this bit of good news with you all and may you all have good news of your own!!!

Heather :D

HEBBIE!!!!

I THINK ABOUT YOU EVERYDAY. JUST SEEING YOU ON LINE AGAIN IS GREAT :D:D:D

I AM NOW ALSO GOING THROUGH CHEMO AND NOW RAD DUE TO METS TO MY BRAIN. TOMMOROW I WILL BE GETTING THE RESULT OF THE CT SCAN AFTER TWO CYCLES TO SEE IF THE CHEMO IS WORKING. I HOPE IT IS BECAUSE I HAVE TO STOP IT FOR A WHILE DUE TO THE RAD TREATMENTS.

THANKS FOR THE GRRREEEAAATTT NEWWWWS :D:D:D

AWESOME NEWS HEAHTER!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Way to go GIRL!!! Sounds like your going to be following in my footsteps on being a LONG TERM SURVIVOR!!! :D:D8)8) I just celebrated my 8TH year of being a LCSURVIVOR kiddo, and if I can do it, you can do it too!!! ((((((((Heather)))))))))) You have a beautiful smile, so I am even more happy that you can share your smile with the world!!! :D

Soooo Happy for you!!! SOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

Wram and Gentle Hugs,