Warren is gone

Tarheeldad

Donna I am so very sorry for the loss of your Beloved Warren. I just am at a complete loss for words. This is just so unexpected.

I talked to Warren for a while on the phone before your trip to CTCA, and I know how much he truly wanted to beat this. He was more concerned about you and your family than himself, and his love for you was so evident. He was really a brave, strong warrior and I feel honored to have had a chance to meet him. I only regret that I didn't get to meet up with you both while you were here at the CTCA.

I know that the kind of love he expressed can never die and never disappear. It will bind you both forever and hopefully someday soon that love and the memories of your precious bond will warm you and bring you comfort instead of tears.

You are in my thoughts and in my prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss I can relate so well..we have along way to go before we can say Life goes on....

My husband of 27yrs lost his battle with cancer on March 4th this year. It was a second marriage for us both. We had a wonderful marriage with 5 children between us. Everyone tells me it gets easier with time right now I'm not so sure as it's still so fresh. My husband was only 64 with many years ahead of him or so we thought.

Donna, I am so sorry for your loss. I know you hated to post that message, but it was a beautiful, honest message anyway, and it brought tears to my eyes. Please take care.