One year

wfshaw

I guess I am officially a ONE YEAR survivor. Went to my Doc today and Cat Scan results were NED and he said I was doing great. Wonderful news to me and my family. Just want to share this with the group and say "never give up". When I went into surgery one year ago (4/20) I was so scared just thinking that they would find more cancer and my life would be over or never be the same. Fortunately the surgery was successful and I am back to normal for now but that fear of it returning is always in the back of my mind. Am doing a celebration trip to Myrtle Beach in early May.

God bless all of you wonderful people on this site. So glad I found you all. You really helped me get through this ordeal.

Way to go, Bill. I remember last year and how nervous you were. Terrible time, those first few weeks, huh?

So glad for you that things have turned out right. Keep it up. Always good to see you post. You are an inspiration to our newcommers. Survival and normalcy is possible!

Cindi o'h

Congrats Bill...

Who was your surgeon at Fox Chase? I went there to and my "inoperable tumor" was suddenly operable by Dr. Goldberg. He was great! Just wondering if he also helped you??

Congratulations again on the anniversary. What a wonderful way to celebrate! I wish you many, many more.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nonni

Congratulations...one year...a big one...That is wonderful...I know how I felt at one year...here's praying for many many more to come...God Bless all the people on this wonderful board...PamS

That is great news Bill, A big contrats goes out to you. :mrgreen: I remember when you had your operation along with Jang.

NED is wonderful isn't he. I love when he visits. May he always visit you.

Take care,

Maryanne :wink: