Hello

gaylejones

I just wanted to thank everyone that posts on this site. I have been reading the caregiver posts for about 4 months and have found everyones words so comforting.

My mom was diagnosed with NSCLC Nov. 2005. I feel so lucky that I have had over a year with her. She has currently stopped treatment and is with hospice. My sister and I are her primary caregivers so this site feels like an extended family helping me deal with my moms illness. Thank you

Hi Gale,

I am so sorry to hear you needed to find us. I'm glad you found some comfort and support here.

I know how very hard it is to go through this with your mom. I walked your footsteps almost 20 years ago. It's not easy. :(

That's a very nice picture of you and your mother.

My prayers to you, your mom and your family.

Welcome to this wonderful site! You will find a lot of great info here, this was my life saver for several months and still is in many ways-even after mom passed away. I pray for you and your sister, being caregivers it is sooo hard to watch your Mom go through this. Take time for yourself and try and stay as positive as you can.

Hugs and prayers

Connie

Hello Gayle and welcome

I am sorry you had reason to find a site such as this, but glad you have joined us.

Please let us know how we can help you and your family and know that there are many caring and wonderful people here that will do what we can to help you out.

Keep us posted and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you,

Christine

Hi Gayle,

Yes, it is a beautiful picture of the both of you. I could see where you get your good looks from.

Please let me say that I am so sorry you are at this point. My prayers goes out to you and I pray your mom is pain free and will be at peace soon.

Please know that we are always here for you. As so many of us have walked in your shoes.

You are welcome here anytime and thank you for coming out and letting us know that in some way we were a help to you.

Peace be with you,

Maryanne