Today's Been Tough

tnmynatt

Today was our daughters' birthday--the first ones for them without their dad. Our April Fool's babies aren't babies anymore.

Also, Easter and the 1 year anniversary are approaching. Since he passed away on Easter, it is like having 2 anniversaries, unfortunately.

Thanks for reading. I apologize for not having been very involved lately. A lot has been happening--not LC, but tough issues nonetheless.

Take care.

(((Tina))),

I've thought about you so much. I'm sorry you and your daughters are having a rough time. I remember last year this time when you were going through those last days with Charlie. It wasn't so long after Mike passed away and both of Mike and Charlie had similar problems near the end. My heart was breaking for you then and it breaks for you now. I'm still here and I care. Please know I care and pM me any time, Life isn't being so very kind to me these days either. God Bless ,Tina... Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Sue

(((Tina)))

you don't have to apologize for anything, I understand the difficulty, in fact my oldest daughter just had her 12th birthday last week, it was the first major event to happen without Carlton. In fact before he got really sick, he promised her that she could go to this really great chinese restaurant that she wanted to try. So after when he died and her b-day was coming up, I wanted to keep daddys' promise and I took her and 3 of her friends there for her birthday. it was difficult, because the last time I was there was w/ Carlton.

please take care Tina, don't be hard on yourself..

Grace

The firsts are oh so hard. But I honestly have to say the seconds in my opinion aren't much better. If only we could sleep through the tough times. I hope these days pass softly for you. Added issues or not, these are very difficult days ahead.

Happy Birthday to your Girls!

((((((((((((((((((Tina)))))))))))))))))))

As you know too well, there are some things that no amount of words can make any better and this is one of those things. Just know that I love you and am sending lots of hugs your way!

Tina i know or at least have a idea of how your feeling as last Feb 3rd was my wife's passing date. But i think you can look to the sign that God gave you for having a Easter date . It is the resurrection of Christ and a promise that there is a brighter future. God bless and trust your feeling's....

Missed this earlier, Tina, and so very sorry I did. I suppose it is this whole 'season' that puts you in the place you are......since Easter is not a particular date. I hope and pray that you are doing better today. I'm trying to send you a few extra doses of strength and support. Glad you checked in and let us know.

XOXO,

Kasey