She's gone

kamataca

Mom died around 3:00 this morning. Both of my brothers, my sister-in-law, and I were with her. It was much more peaceful that we had feared. It was much quicker than anyone had anticipated.

I don't have any clever words right now. I know she is at peace, and finally reunited with my dad after 30 years. I feel like I've been turned inside out.

Kelly

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly,

Shedding tears for you, but so glad you mom is at peace. I love the photo you have of her at the crowning. Somehow I like to think she had that same beautiful expression on her face as she walked towards the light.

Much love,

Susan

Oh Kelly...I was just checking your last post regarding hospice to see if there was an update when I saw this.

I'm am just so sorry. Your Mom fought such a fight. And you were right there along side her fighting just as hard.

There is nothing that can make you feel better right now. Just take it one moment at a time and get through the next few very difficult days and then we will be here for you when you need us.

Praying for all of you.

Warm Hugs,

Melinda

Oh (((Kelly))), how very sorry I am. You and Mom were such a great team and strong fighters. I'm certain no words I have can ease your broken heart...........just know that many prayers will be offered for your wonderful mother AND your entire family at this time.

You were such a wonderful advocate and support these past years through it all ~ every mother should be so lucky as to have a wonderful daughter such as yourself. Hopefully you know how much we are all mourning with you.

XOXO,

Kasey

I am so very sorry for your loss. I HATE THIS DISEASE and all the pain that it bring upon individuals and families. Praying for you and your family. Praying for a cure.

Carol

Oh Kelly...this breaks my heart...I cannot begin to imagine how you feel. Please know you have my prayers for peace and comfort. Your mom was such a fighter. I have watched in awe your amazing relationship, as well as her vigor for life.

Eternal rest be granted unto her oh Lord, and may Your perpetual light shine upon her always.

Jen

Kelly- I am so very sorry that your wonderful mom is gone. You did everything right, you were a wonderful daughter and advocate for her...don't ever think you didn't do all you could. My sympathy.

I am so sorry you have lost your mother. She put up a really good fight and your support to her was amazing. Always remember no matter how hard it is that she is in no pain or shortness of breath and that will be watching over you and your children as you watched out for her. Hoping that the kids are ok. Heather